Rappel in the Anton Valley
Feel the excitement and adrenaline rush through your veins!
Panama Outdoors offers you the opportunity to experience all the adrenaline of the descent by ropes over waterfalls with crystal clear waters.
Always accompanied by the best guides and with the best equipment so you can enjoy the experience 100%, whether you have experience or not.
After finishing the activity of rappelling and walking, we will go to visit the villages and the craft market, where you can acquire very nice memories of this town.
For the tour wear clothes that cover the whole body and dry quickly. Take change complete change including footwear.
Finally we will go to one of the best restaurants in the town, to enjoy a delicious lunch, before leaving to return to Panama City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rappelling equipment
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bridge of the Americas, Balboa, Panama City Panama
The canal, the ports of Rodman and Balboa, Miraflores locks
Departure Point :1: Plaza Centennial Mall, Panama City, Panama
2: Centro Comercial El Dorado, Vía Ricardo J. Alfaro, Panamá, Panama
3: Parque Urracá, Av Balboa, Panamá, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in Hostels or residences in Panama City or on the way to Valle de AntonPorts
- Puerto de Balboa
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- No babies can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.