Ranthambore Crocodile Safari
Normally you must have heard of a Tiger Safari at Ranthambore, which is very well known.
But do you know, the place also has a safari called as the Crocodile Safari. It is called as the Palighat Crocodile Park and is situated on the river of the Chambal river. SO why would anyone be interested in a crocodile safari? The ‘GHARIYALS’ ,crocodiles are already an endangered species which along the years may get extinct over the time. So it an absolute delight to watch them.
You will also get a spectacular experience of traversing through the Chambal river. The mesmerizing mud cliffs and the earthy look and feel of the village is a literally a great tourist attraction and also home to some of the rare wildlife species.
It is approximately a one hour drive from Ranthambore and best explored in early morning or evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
TRANSFERS IN JEEP - A beautiful drive from Ranthambore to Palighat is an experience in itself. With jungle at either side of the road, you may encounter other wild animals crossing the road. For adventure lovers, a patch of off-roading will be another highlight.
EXCHANGING GREETINGS - Once at Palighat, you will meet our friend who owns the farm by the banks of Chambal River and also operate Crocodile safari at Palighat
CROCODILE BOAT SAFARI - After safety instructions, sailing against the stream, you will start your boat safari at Palighat Crocodile sanctuary. You will be provided with life jackets.
TEA & SNACKS - Upon hitting to base, cherish few moments while praising the beauty of this place over a tea.
Bid adieu - Its time, we say goodbye to our friends & return to our hotel.
Departure Point :Hotel Pick-up
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Seats are assigned and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.