Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Day Tour from Jaipur
Pickup from hotel or anywhere in Jaipur at 8:30am and 3 hours drive to Ranthambhore as knows as Sawai Madhopur Rajasthan. Reach Ranthambhore and take a lunch break at Hotel / Restaurant in Ranthambhore. After Lunch visit Jungal Safari and see the Tiger and other animals. After Jungal Safari drive back to Jaipur and drop-off your hotel or Anywhere in Jaipur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-Time Jungle safaris at the Ranthambore National Park in a shared-Jeep
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Ranthambore Regency
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
8:30am Our driver will pick you up in the morning from your desired location in Jaipur and drive to Ranthambore National Park. After arrival in Ranthambhore and leave for refreshment at a 4/5 star Hotel where you can use the hotel wash rooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your day.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hotel Ranthambore Regency, Ranthambhor Rd, Subhash Nagar, Saptar, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322001, India
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the Hotel / Restaurant in Ranthambhore.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Sheopur - Sawai Madhopur Road Near Madina Hotel, Ranthambore National Park 322001 India
After lunch go for Jungal Safari visit to Ranthambore National Park is a treat for every wildlife and nature lover. The time spends on watching tigers roaming around, verdant greenery, a gamut of other species of chirpy birds and animals are priceless.
The Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination.
The Ranthambore National park is spread over an area of 392 sq km. along with its nearby sanctuaries like the Kaila Devi Sanctuary. The tigers can be easily spotted even during the day time busy at their ordinary quest- hunting and taking proper care of their young ones.
Jungal Safari Summer Time:
Morning Safari Time: 6am to 9:30am - April to June
Afternoon Safari Time: 3pm to 6:30pm - April to June
Jungal Safari Winter Time:
Morning Safari Time: 6:30am to 10am - October to March
Afternoon Safari Time: 2:30pm to 6pm - October to March
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur District, Rajasthan
After exploring Ranthambore National Park, you will travel back to Jaipur. Arrive Jaipur and where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport in Jaipur.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in JaipurAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.