Ranthambhore 2 day tour package with Jangal Safari
Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary is known for its Bengal tigers. Within India, Ranthambore is the popular place for all these animals to see their habitable habitat.
Tigers can be easily seen in the daytime in Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary. The time of November and May is best for the tigers in Ranthambore National Park. And in other animals in this National Park, Indian leopards, Nilgai, wild boar, Sambhar, striped hyena, sloth bear, South plaque langur, Risas macaque, crocodile, and chital are found. This sanctuary is home to many types of trees - birds, birds and reptiles. And in this sanctuary, India's largest banyan tree is found.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Day 1: Jaipur Airport Pick up & transfer to Ranthabhore
Stop At: Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur District, Rajasthan
Meet and Greet on arrival at Jaipur Airport and After transfer to the Ranthambore and on the way take lovely breakfast and After transfer to the Ranthambore hotel and taking a Lovely lunch and start trip from Ranthambore National Park by Canter and Janesh Temple and After the visit back to the hotel and tacking a lovely dinner and Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Duration: 5 hours
• Breakfast: taking lovely breakfast on the Highway
• Lunch: Taking lovely lunch in 3 star hotel
• Dinner: After visit National Park taking dinner in 3* hotel
Accommodation included: 3 star hotel stay in Ranthambore
Day 2: After visiting Ranthambore back to the Jaipur city and drop
Pass By: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
After a Lovely breakfast drive to Jaipur Airport and drop to Jaipur Airport for onward home Journey.
• Breakfast: In morning taking lovely breakfast in 3 star hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guest Name, Guest Mob. No., Flight No. provided Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/8/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.