Ranikot Village Hiking in Kathmandu
Ranikot Village Day Hiking will give you the experience of jungle walk with birds creeping, excellent view of Kathmandu Valley in the bottom of Himalayas, village lifestyle of local people, enjoying with a glance, old city of Kathmandu Panauti in one day. As a result, you experience more than you expect in one day tour. Ranikot Village Day Hiking gives you as unwatchable chance to experience the Real Village Hiking. With not going far away from the Kathmandu.
Come and enjoy a day hike of Ranikot Village in your spare day in Kathmandu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Veg Buffet lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Ranikot Village Hiking use Public Transportation for better rural experience.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Private transportation
- Any personal porter.
This Hindu Temple of Elephant head god Ganesh is the first attraction of Ranikot Village Hiking. The temple situated at the side of Bhaktapur Town on the lap of green hill forest. This is the true starting point of Ranikot Village. Every Tuesday this temple is full of Hindu pilgrimage that will give you more insight into Hindu religion and worshiping process.
• Suryabinayak Ganesh Temple, Sipadol, Suryabinayak, Nepal
• Ranikot, Anantalingeshwar, Nepal
• Kushadevi Temple, Kushadevi 45200, Nepal
• Panauti Museum, The Square, Where Indreswor Mahadev Mandir Is Situated, Panauti Nepal
Departure Point :Trekking Trail Nepal, Bhagawan Bahal Marg, Post Box No.: 20108, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal outdoor gear
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.