Random day hike into the Colombian Andes
A hiking day in the Andes mountain range is the opportunity to live perfect scenarios to take photos, walk in the middle of nature, breathe fresh air, clean the mind, feel free and alive.
The Andes is a chain of mountains with varied landscapes, which change from flat terrain to steep cliffs that rise. It is a biodiversity-rich land where the majestic Andean Condor and several threatened mammal species such as the spectacled bear, two species of tapirs and the puma still live.
It is the perfect activity for you to discover a part of the Andes as a local.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Selinas Hotels Pick up and Drop Off
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You have to bring your own lunch to take them to the mountain
- Breakfast - The guide will be a stop in a local restaurant. The price could be a 5 to 10 USD per person.
- Entrances (Between 0 to 15 USD)
On this day tour, you will have the opportunity to get to know one of the many places near the city of Bogotá for hiking. Most destinations are less than two hours' driving
During the outward journey, there will be a stop for breakfast before reaching the starting point of the trek, during the trekking the guide will make several stops so you can hydrate and eat snacks. Around noon, the guide will always be looking for the best place near a waterfall, on top of a mountain or in a primitive forest for lunch. After lunch, you will return to the starting point where the bus will be waiting for you.
Whatever the chosen destination, it will be framed by the exuberant nature, which can be Páramo, high Andean forest, cloud forest, valleys, waterfalls, lagoons and royal roads. Many of these destinations are found in private nature reserves, natural national parks or simply in rural areas where nature still grows calm and comfortable.
All the trails will be located in the Cordillera Central, the Cordillera Oriental or among them, with many possibilities for wildlife watching, such as birds, deer, butterflies and orchids, among many other species that Colombia has.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.