Ramesseum Temple, Habu Temple and Valley Of The Nobles
Explore the temples and tombs of the Theben necropolis on a 5-hour private tour from Luxor to the Ramesseum, the Temple of Medinat Habu, and the Valley of the Nobles. This private tour includes pickup and drop-off in Luxor, entrance fees, and guided visits with your Egyptologist guide. This private tour can be customized to your schedule with a variety of start times, including early departures that take advantage of cooler morning temperatures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned Car.
- Private Tour-Guide.
- A free bottle of water.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Nobles
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
The Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III at Medinet Habu was an important New Kingdom period temple structure in the West Bank of Luxor in Egypt
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II), West Bank, Luxor Egypt
The Ramesseum is the memorial temple of Pharaoh Ramesses II. It is located in the Theban necropolis in Upper Egypt, across the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Nobles, West Bank near Ramesseum Gurna, Luxor Egypt
Tombs of the Nobles are a collective term applied to tombs of workers, foremen, priests, soldiers, officials, viziers, princes, etc. usually located in the area of a major ancient site in Egypt.
Tombs of the Nobles (Luxor) — a number of tomb-areas on the West Bank at modern Luxor (Ancient Thebes) are known collectively as the Tombs of the Nobles.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.