Rameshwaram City Tour (Pickup from Hotel)
1- 100% pick up from your city hotel
2- 0 miss since 2012
3- Local person assisting to see places
4- Enjoy Local drink
5- Hotel drop (can be arranged on request)
6- 100% safe for female travelers (tour conducted by award winning company for safety)
Rep will pick you from hotel or airport/bus stand/railway and take you for Pushkar and Ajmer sightseeing tour
Pushkar Sightseeing Places
1-Ajmer Dargha Sharif
4-Pushkar Kund / Brahma Kund
5-Mela - Fest - (If happening)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Drink or Snacks
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entry fees for non Indian passport holders
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rameswaram, Rameswaram, Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu
Rameshwaram day tour covers thousand years old temples and Adams bridge
100 percent guaranteed Pickup by rep from city center hotel.
0 miss since 2012
Ramanathaswamy Temple - which is dedicated to Shiva. The temple has the longest corridor among all Hindu temples in India.
Agnitheertham - which is one of the 64 sacred baths in Rameswaram. It is believed that , by took bath in this sea will vanish ones sins, and make them pure again, and mixing the ashes of the dead person in this sea (Agni theertham) will brings peace to the soul of the dead .
Ramjharoka Temple - where you can find the imprint of Lord Rama’s feet is placed on a chakra.
Dhanushkodi - visit the famous Dhanushkodi and Rama Setu - Dhanushkodi is an abandoned town at the south-eastern tip of Pamban Island. The boulders around the sea between Srilanka and Dhanushkodi is Rama Setu (aka Adam’s bridge) and is believed to be built by Vanara sena of Rama.
After all the sightseeing, rep will drop you at city center Hotel
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travellers from their hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.