Rainforest Night Walk and Authentic Costa Rican Dinner from La Fortuna
This tour is ideal for those who want to take advantage of every minute in Costa Rica, discovering some of the country’s nocturnal wonders in a night hike. We will begin our tour in a small town known as La Tigra, located just 30 minutes from La Fortuna. Once we arrive, we will take the trail in to a small patch of rainforest in the process of regeneration with some mirrored lakes, which facilitate wildlife observation. You can expect to see species like nocturnal birds and mammals, insects, amphibians, bats, and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Delicious Costa Rican dinner prepared on a wood burning stove
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
- Flashlights and lanterns
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Tigra, La Tigra, Province of Alajuela
The trail will go around the mirrored lakes to the frog sanctuary, which is an area dedicated to the regeneration and natural reproduction of frog species. Here you will discover a large amount of species such as the dart frog and the bull frog, the smallest and largest species in Costa Rica, as well as the spectacular Red Eyed Tree Frog, and the beautiful Glass Frog. After the tour, a delicious Costa Rican dinner prepared on a wood burning stove will await us. We will enjoy our dinner viewing the lights of the valleys of San Carlos. Afterwards we will return to La Fortuna.
• Discover the country's nocturnal wonders in a night experience
• See species like nocturnal frogs, birds, mammals, insects, bats and more.
• Delicious authentic Costa Rican dinner prepared on a wood burning stove.
• We will enjoy our dinner viewing the lights of the valleys of San Carlos
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Traveler pickup is offered
If you hotel it not on the list feel free to ask
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.