Rainforest Adventures Aerial Tram Tour
Want a bird’s-eye view of the St Lucia rainforest? Jump aboard this unique aerial tram tour for unbeatable views of St Lucia's tropical rainforest and wildlife. Safe and exciting fun for all the family, the expertly guided aerial tram tour shows you St Lucia's rainforests from a whole new perspective.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Aerial Tram Tour
- Professional naturalist guide
- Fern Nature trail
- Beverages (water, local juice)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainforest Adventures, 6066 Car Park Near Castries Waterworks Forest Reserve, Castries St. Lucia
Swinging out across the treetops in an open-air gondola seating just eight people, you’ll spy lavender, orange, yellow and white flowers blooming in the giant trees of the tropical rainforest.
Your professional naturalist guide can answer any questions, provide entertaining anecdotes and help identify the fauna and flora. Keep a lookout for agoutis on the ground and St Lucia's endemic and endangered parrot, the jacquot, flying through the air.
The St Lucia rainforest aerial tour is just a short distance from the capital city, Castries, in an ecological park that's home to indigenous and endangered wildlife. A small group tour with a difference, the St Lucia tropical rainforest tour also provides spectacular views of the north side of St Lucia, and an exhilarating ride that's guaranteed to refresh the senses.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rainforest Adventures St. Lucia, 6066 Car park, Castries, St. Lucia Castries LC, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :10am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a certificate of Safe Travels by WTTC (World Travel Tourism Council).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.