Rainbow mountain with ATVs. Private group
It is a unique tour to visit a mountain of colors in a very different way from the traditional way, we will visit in ATVs, with this tour we shorten the walking distance to reach a mountain of colors, we do our service for a different place where not there are almost nothing people, we are more in touch with nature, we will have the opportunity to be closer to tall animals such as llamas and alpacas in their natural state
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Helmets, gloves, ATVs, fuel, oxygen are provided to each passenger
- Breakfast - They are provided with a nutritious and varied breakfast
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We will visit the great mountain of colors in a different way.
Our tour begins with pick up of passengers in their respective hotels at 3:15 am.
After the pick-up we go to the town of Japura for 2h: 30 minutes.
In this town we have our breakfast, after breakfast we have a brief practice of the use and handling of ATVs.
After the practice comes the great adventure in ATVs from Japura to Qosqopata for 1h: 30 minutes.
Arrived in qosqopata we leave the motorcycles to walk 40 minutes to reach the famous mountain of colors.
We are one of the first groups to reach a mountain of colors so we will have enough time to rest and take good photos without the arrival of more groups.
Then we begin to descend to the place where we leave the ATVs, then return to Japura in the same way that we climb up to Qosqopata.
On our tour we will have magical places, unique places surrounded by multicolored mountains and we will have the opportunity to see the great mountain of Ausangate (6300 masl) is a great glacier.
After taking our lunch in Japura, we return to Cusco, arriving in Cusco at 3 PM,
• Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
• Pitumarca, Pitumarca, Cusco Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When booking, passengers indicate their hotel or pick-up location to pick it up at the exact time.
Departure Time :11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.