Rainbow Mountain tour full day private
Depart Cusco and get back to nature on a vigorous 10-kilometer hike in the Andes. Experience the majestic beauty of the Rainbow Mountains as you trek in the foothills of Mount Ausangate.
Keep a look out for native wildlife, such as the mighty condor - the largest bird in the world - pumas and different types of camelids. Learn more about the extraordinary geology and the flora and fauna of Peru from your knowledgeable guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
-Hike in the spectacular Rainbow Mountains in peru
-Look for exotic wildlife in their natural habitat
-Trek with like-minded travelers to a magnificent viewpoint
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all our pickups are in the hotels
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.