Rainbow Mountain Tour
THE RAINBOW MOUNTAIN or better known by the locals as: CERRO COLORADO CUSCO, located south of the city of Cusco - only in our region and one in Peru, shows us an impressive scenic beauty, is a geological formation through different minerals shows different nuances of colors in this mountain
Also called Seven Colored Mountain, this area is little explored and little known. This trip will please all the most demanding tastes of nature on the part of visitors, having fond memories of unique views of High Mountain, where we can also appreciate the camelids in their natural habitat.
The inhabitants of this area still maintain customs and traditions since ancient times. Make Rainbow Mountain a very cultural place to learn a lot and come home with very nice memories.
Visiting Rainbow Mountain is really worth it and our company is proud to offer such natural beauty to visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at your hotel.
- Round trip transportation shared.
- Professional English / Spanish bilingual guide.
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle in case of emergency.
- Vegetarian options / special diet (communicate in advance)
- Entrance to the Mountain of colors
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks
- Transfer to hotels in Cusco (it will be left in Plaza Regocijo or surroundings)
- Horse, must pay the mule driver S / 90 Soles per person. (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
04:00 to 05:00 h. Pick up at hotels located in Cusco
05:30 hrs. Departure from Cusco
06:55 h. Arrival
07:00 h. Breakfast in Anchipacha
07:40 h. Departure to Japura
08:00 hrs. Arrival at Kairawiri
09:30 h. Advancing uphill of 3h approximately
10:45 h. Arrival to the mountain rainbow and explanation through our guide. Free time
11:30 h. Return to the initial point (approximately 2h).
2:00 p.m. Return by car to the city of Anchipacha
3:30 p.m. Return to Cusco
6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Arrival in Cusco, return to Plaza Regocijo
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
04:00 to 05:00 h. Pick up at hotels located near the main square of Cusco
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.