Rainbow Mountain in Quad Bike
The tour is one of our exclusive and innovative products to the mountain of colors. Instead of walking for two hours uphill we change it for the adventure of driving the ATVs until we reach near the mountain of colors, this tour is a complete adventure for a completely different experience in the visit to Vinincunca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transport from hotel in Cusco to Quad Bike base to Cusco main square
- Professional three-lingual Guide (English , Spanish and portugues)
- Buffet Lunch
- Kawasaki Brute Force 300 Quad Bike
- Fuel for Quad Bikes
- First Aid Kit
- ATV gloves
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket to Rainbow Mountain.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
Our great tour towards the mountain of colors in ATVs begins with the pick up of tourists in their respective hotels from 3:15 to 3:30 am, at the first time and then travel in our tourist transport for a time of 2:40 minutes to the town of Japura (4200 meters above sea level), arriving at this place approximately 6:20 am, where our delicious breakfast buffet awaits us.
after breakfast our guide will give the necessary instructions to start the great adventure in the ATVS traveling to qosqopata (4900 meters above sea level) for an average time of 1 hour and then walk for 35 minutes, a distance of 1.5 kilometers to reach the viewpoint of the impressive mountain of 7 colors (5038 meters above sea level), in mountain of colors we will have enough time to take the best photos because we are the first to reach the mountain of colors we find without the conglomeration of tourists a perfect time to take photos, shoot videos and enjoy the beauty of the colors after visiting we return for 25 minutes to the place where we leave the ATVs and then each take our ATVs and return to the town of Japura where our delicious awaits us lunch.
After lunch return to Cusco arriving at the average 3:30 pm, we finish the tour in the corresponding hotels.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from your hotel of Cusco. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb or hotels that are outside of Cusco province.
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.