Rainbow Mountain in One Day from Cusco
Travel for a few hours from Cusco through the rugged mountainous countryside of Peru to reach Rainbow Mountain, with its name, full of colorful mineral deposits and located away from the beaten track. Walk with a guide to the summit for a unique wild adventure in life, or rent a horse (on your own) to more easily access the same incredible views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel Return
- Horses (but you can rent directly in the first city)
Rainbow Mountain in a day from Cusco
Route Duration: 12 hoursStops on the Rainbow Mountain in a day from Cusco:
Attractions on the Rainbow Mountain in a day from Cusco:
- Cusipata District
Montana de Siete Colores
Operates: We offer pickups from most hotels. Let us know where you are staying in the "Special requirements" box in the Traveler details section during payment. Or you can inform us after booking by visiting "Manage my reservation" and sending us an email there.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.