Rainbow Mountain in Cusco Full Day Tour
the Mountain of 7 Colors, or Rainbow Mountain, is located in the Southern Region of Cusco. This destination surprise even the most demanding travelers and trekkers, endowing unforgettable memories of the raw sites of and around it. We have a great team alway to serve you the 24Hours, first aid Equipment and Oxygen if you need it.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Brifing about the tour at our office
- pick up from your hotel in Cusco between 4:30 to 5:00 am
- Professional bilingual Guide
- Transportation from Cusco to the rainbow Mountain toudtrip
- Lunch - A great buffet Lunch with Vegetarian an vegan options
- First Aid Equitment and Oxygen
What's excluded :
- entrance fee to the park $ 3 USd you can pay it at the spot
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel around 4:30 am - 5:00 am and head south through the town of Urco to the Checacupe District (2 hours by bus) and then follow the path to Pitumarca where we’ll have breakfast. Then we continue along the road through small villages until we arrive to the community of Hanchipata - Quesiuno (1 hour and 20 minutes by bus), the ideal starting point to walk the route. We will see the incredible red valley and at the end mountains such as Ausangate, beautiful blue lagoons, and many other natural sites. The walk to Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain) takes approximately 1 hours and 20min. At this peak we will savor
the view for about 40min taking photos of the beautiful scenery before descending the path and returning to our bus. We will go back to Pitumarca to have lunch and then we’ll be on our way to Cusco, arriving around 4:30 pm in Down Town of Cusco.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dear customer, you can send me the details of your hotel after the booking, once you get here in Cusco we will visit you to brief you about the tour, then the pick up will be from your hotel and you can wait for us between 4 : 30am to 5:00 am.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.