Rainbow Mountain Hiking Tour
Visit the Vinicunca Mountain, also known as Rainbow Mountain, on this full-day adventure through the Peruvian Andes to the amazing spot. Follow an expert guide through breathtaking landscapes to a natural rainbow painted across the mountain ridges, a one-of-a-kind sight.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- Horses (you can rent one on site)
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
Experience this natural beauty while surrounded by stunning landscapes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from most hotels located in the center of Cusco, you can also meet the group at the meeting point - at Plaza Regocijo between 04:20 am - 04:30 am.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.