Rainbow Mountain Group Service
Enjoy a spectacular hike to the Mountain of Colors, with the beautiful landscape that this area offers, since it is very close to the majestic ‘Apu Ausangate’; one of the highest snowfall in Peru. Well, Vinicunca, or Mountain of Colors, is one of the busiest circuits, in the Department of Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
We will pick you up between 4:00 a.m. at 4:30 a.m. Then we will embark on a trip through the South Valley. The trip takes about 2 hours to the community of Cusipata where we will stop for breakfast. Then we will take 50 more minutes to the starting point of the long-awaited hike (4,326 m / 14,189 feet), where we will begin for a period of 1 hour and 20 minutes to the Rainbow Mountain. On the way we can enjoy incredible high-Andean landscapes, we will observe herds of alpacas and llamas, the great mountain of Ausangate, many red mountains and traditional local houses. When we finally reach the top of a viewpoint we will have time to explore the area and take pictures. We will dedicate approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour (it depends on the speed of your walk and the weather conditions). After the incredible view of the landscapes at the top, we will go down to the starting point of our trek, where we will take our transport to the Cusipata community for lunch. Then we will be transferred to the City of Cusco. (Joyful Square). End of our services.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.