Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Tour from Cusco with Small Group
Amaze yourself with this full day, taking in a landscape and enjoying the nature of a mountain or any other natural spot makes you feel alive and connected with the land. Add a friendly and secure atmosphere and it makes for a perfect day. Vinicunca Mountain provides us with a natural colour palate that is hard to find anywhere else on Earth. Your experience will be enriched with safety protocols, peruvian flavours and cultural sustainability.
we do run SMALL GROUP TOURS, 5 people average per departure (not 30 people with one guide as other Companies) that make our difference and Value to our Product.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pre-Departure Briefing at your hotel 1 or 2 days before your trek.
- Pick up from your hotel and transportation to beginning of the trek
- Return transportation to your Cusco hotel.
- Breakfast and Lunch (Local restaurant.)
- Emergency oxygen bottle and medical kit.
- 01 Trekking pole
What's excluded :
- Dinner, snacks and water
- Tips - Gratuities
- Horses (Option to hire one if you need at the beginning of the trek) 35.00 USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
we pick up from your hotel and we go the rainbow Mountain are driving around 3 hours
Pass By: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
After breakfast,We hike for about 2 30 min to the Summit where you take pictures, then coming down about 1 30 min , then we drive to the lunch spot
Pass By: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
after lunch we drive back to Cusco and we drop you off in your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - Transport companies we work with will use Hypochlorous acid to Disinfect the vehicles. -The average amount of travelers per departure will be 05 - For our departure we guarantee with a minimum of 02 paxs. - Our guides are having special training as part of the protocols for COVID.19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.