Rainbow Mountain - Full Day Tour
In this tour you will be able to appreciate natural landscapes full of color, walk in the open air. You will taste typical food of the place accompanied by professional guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Picnic
- Entry/Admission - Red Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
Pick up from accomidations in Cusco and travel 3 hours by car to trail head.
A breathtaking hour hike up to Rainbow Mountain view point at 5200m (17,000ft)
Durring this excursion, you will pass by traditional Andean stone homes and be surrounded by herds of alpacas and llamas,.
Picnic breakfast and lunch provided.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Red Valley, Unnamed Road, 08235, Peru
Following your arrival to the Rainbow Mountain viewpoint, you will continue hiking into the Red Valley; a splended display of vibrant red Andean earth.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel within the city of Cusco.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.