Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour
The Mountain of 7 colors or Rainbow Mountain, are names used by local people to call this beautiful place (Vinincunca - Arcoiris), is located in the Department of Cusco between the provinces of Quispicanchis and Canchis. This mountain is special because it is possible to see the colors of the rainbow and depending on the season and climatic conditions is appreciated with greater or less intensity, to this spectacular view is added the combination of the snowy mountains of the Vilcanota mountain range, see South American camelids such as llamas, alpacas, vicuñas and with a little luck we can see the condor, the largest bird in the world flying over the mountains.
For this and many reasons was included by "National Geographic" as one of the 100 places that one must visit before leaving to the afterlife
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel
- Transportation Cusco - Pitumarca - Cusco
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Pick up from the hotel between 3:00 and 3:30 am, we will take an approximate 2 hour journey in our tourist transportation to the town of Pitucarca, where we will enlist for the walk and have our breakfast 6:30 am.
We start the walk up to the rainbow mountain, this first part is 3 hours until you reach the vantage point of Vinicunca, where you will have a spectacular view of the snowy Ausangate and the Mountain of colors (Rainbow Mountain). After having free time for some photos and contemplating this beautiful landscape, we will begin the descent trek to the village of Pitunarca where we are waiting for a delicious lunch and then return to Cusco approximately 18:30 pm.
As an alternative to hiking, you can rent a horse for your comfort. Request this service at the time of the quote
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A night before of the tour our representative will visit you at your hotel and provide you a tour details, also days before you can contact via whats app and coordinate the meeting time +51981719681
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What we recommended to bring:
- Walking Shoes or Comfortable Shoes
- Replacement T-Shirt
- Photographic camera
- Lemon and coca candy
- Jacket for rain
- Warm coat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.