Rainbow Mountain full day
It is super special because it proposes adventure, nature and history, etc. It is located in a very respected and valuable area for the Incas, El Apu Ausangate. It is located on the road to Ausangate Mountain, in the Andes of Peru, in the region of Cusco, between the districts of Cusipata, the province of Quispicanchi, Pitumarca and the province of Canchis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entrance tickets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
This tour is ideal for people who like adventure, the departure from Cusco will be at 3:00 am, with destination to qollasuyo, ancient road of the Quechuas, an important part of all Tawantinsuyo (4 regions of the Incas) we will arrive at CHECACUPE , Then arrive at the town of PITUMARCA DISTRITO, where the story of the first rebels that began challenging Pachuteq, (the main Inca at the time) Then passing beautiful landscapes and valleys of Pitumarca arriving native town of JAPURA, HANCHIPACHA with native Quechua inhabitants Finally, we will arrive at the place- punta road called QUECHUYNO where we will have a rich breakfast, after our breakfast we walk appreciating beautiful landscapes, places where South American camelids live (alpacas, llamas, vicunas, puma, Andean birds and condor etc) 3 ½ Hrs walk approx. Until the place called VININCUNCA -PASSO OF 5200 Msnm, from where we will observe the impression of Cerro Colorado with the sunrise shows its best imposing valley and hills of magical colors that only exist in this place of Peru. Around we will observe how mountains (apu sarinini, mountain 7 colors vinicunca Ausangate) Ausangate the highest mountain in Cusco with a height of 6372 Msnm.
After a long photo shoot we will return back to Hanchipata where our delicious lunch awaits us, immediately after we will depart to our bus, then head towards Cusco arriving approx, 7.00 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Waiting at your hotels at the scheduled time for pick-up does not take long since they are not large groups.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Kimsa Hotel, Choqechaka 320, Cusco 08002, Peru
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.