rainbow mountain full day
the mountain of colors is a new tourist attraction where we can appreciate nature, alpacas, llamas, etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- transportation, guide, breakfast, lunch and the entrance to the mountain
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
DAY 1: Bus Cusco - Cusiapata - Chirihuani - Fulawasi - Mountain of Seven Colors - Chirihuani - Fula wasi - Cusco
The walk or tour Mountain 7 Colors: The adventure begins very early at 04:30 a.m. we will begin the pick up for their different lodgings until 05:00 am, and then we will go to the picturesque Chirihuani town center of Cusipata district (Quispicanchi) south of the city of Cusco, where we will make a stop to provide us with some necessary things to start the tour, such as water or energy drinks, snack, cereals, etc.
At the end of this short stop, we will continue our journey where we will observe the multicolored landscapes and crops that mix between the mysterious mountains and snowy mountains, Andean animals such as the llama, alpaca, sheep, vicuñas and the deep valleys. We will arrive at 07:30 am to the picturesque town of Chirihuani, here we will enjoy a delicious Andean breakfast prepared by our Chef.
Then we return to our minuibus to go to Fula wasi. Starting point of our trek, we will start our trek for 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES, uphill until we reach the foothills of the VALLE ROJO (Vinicunca hill), place of access to this mystical place.
We will walk along a path that little by little will change the landscape between mountains of intense colors and small streams of icy water that feed and give life to this valley, as we walk we will observe how the colors of our surroundings will change due to the climate, we will arrive at an altitude of 5200 meters above sea level. Top of the mysterious mountain of 7 colors (Vinicunca).
This will be the point where we will have enough time to be able to take photos, videos, etc. At the same time it will be the place where we will enjoy our refreshment while our sight delights with the magic that the mountains enclose behind their veil of clouds and snowy peaks, after such an exquisite experience we will undertake the return walk to Chirihuani, where we will be waiting for our minibus to then go to the town of Fulawasi, where we will have a delicious buffet lunch prepared by our cook, later we will return to Cusco arriving at around 5:00 p.m., thus we finish the walk to the mountain of 7 colors.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We make collections of: hotels, hostels, apartments etc
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.