Rainbow Mountain (Day Trip)
Visit Rainbow Mountain, one of the most distinct formations in the Peruvian Andes, on this full-day tour and hike from Cusco. A challenging high altitude hike takes you to the base of this small mountain which features bands of color created by natural mineral deposits in the earth. Take in the view of Rainbow Mountain as well as surrounding Andean peaks. Look for grazing alpacas and llamas and try to spot Andean condors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bi-lingual professional guide
- First aid kit
- Oxygen Can
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket (10 Soles)
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
Depart Cusco and get back to nature on a vigorous 7-kilometer hike in the Andes. Experience the majestic beauty of the Rainbow Mountains as you trek in the foothills of Mount Ausangate.
Keep a look out for native wildlife, such as the mighty condor - the largest bird in the world - pumas and different types of camelids. Learn more about the extraordinary geology and the flora and fauna of Peru from your knowledgeable guide.
Soak up the stunning views before you return to Cusco for a refreshing cold chicha drink (a fermented or non-fermented beverage usually derived from maize).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from their respective hotels in Cusco.
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.