Rainbow Mountain Day Tour from Cusco
This peculiar geographical accident - or work of art of nature - belongs to the snowy Ausangate, in the Vilcanota mountain range. Although its particular beauty is directly proportional to the height in which it is located (the highest point reaches 5,200 m s.n.m.), thousands of people around the world dream of visiting it and arrive to Cusco to make their wish come true.
Apu was the name by which the wise Inca civilization called the mountains to which he attributed mystical powers. Although most of these majestic mountains were covered with snow, there was one that stood out for its color: the Vinicunca Mountain, also known as “the mountain of the 7 colors”.
The Incas gave Vinicunca a masculine character, considering that the masculine energy that fertilized Mother Earth, known as Pachamama, emerged from its foundations. As if that were not enough, the natural framework that surrounds it is no less impressive: turquoise lagoons, a varied fauna and dazzling snowfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle & private transportation
- Professional Tourism Guide
- first aid kit and oxygen tank
- walking sticks & assistance
- Complimentary service to pcikyou up and drop you off from your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages / water / snacks
- Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
To the south of the city of Cusco, on the way to the high plateau, there is this valley of impressive landscapes and memorable archaeological centers. Tour of the Vilcanota River, the South Valley of Cusco awaits you with picturesque villages and a nature of warm beauty.
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
Visiting Vinicunca is one of the main attractions that this fascinating Peruvian department has, in fact, in recent years it has become one of the most visited destinations in the imperial city. In addition to its unusual and beautiful appearance, the amazing walking circuit focuses on the imposing Ausangate snow, another natural wonder of Cusco. However, it is important to keep in mind that the mountain of the seven colors is between 4100 and 5200 meters above sea level
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Ausangate, Calle los Olivos - Santa Rora - Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
In addition to its unusual and beautiful appearance, the amazing walking circuit focuses on the imposing Ausangate snow, another natural wonder of Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A COMPLEMENTARY PASSENGER SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO PASSENGERS FROM ITS HOTEL IN THE CUSCO CITY.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced at least 1 meter. Health reasons & Confidence. we don't perform Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival. Our Servers pass a quick test to rule out covid - 19. Use of masks will be mandatory until the government of Peru authorizes the end of its use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.