Rainbow Mountain cusco in Groups
Take a 3-hour hike through the painted hills of Rainbow Mountain. Experience the beautiful landscape of the Andes. Marvel at views of snow-capped mountain peaks, interact with the native mountain people, look for local wildlife and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bottled water in the morning
- Renting of horse to carry you or your personal belongings (90 Soles)
- Tips (optional)
From the center of Cusco, head toward Rainbow Mountain (Winicunca Mountain) for an amazing journey into undiscovered lands. As you get closer to the mountain, get your first sight of the colored minerals that form the hills.
Marvel at typical views of the snow-capped mountain peaks of the Andes. Look out for native animals along the way. During the 1-hour hike in the painted hills of Rainbow Mountain, discover a native culture that remains intact to this day. Experience how the locals live and get the chance to speak with them. Hike through a vibrant green valley with views of the impressive Ausangate Mountain on the horizon.
Your guide will explain what makes Rainbow Mountain so special. Finally, climb to a vantage point for a 360-degree view of the sacred landscape. Then transfer back to Cusco where you will be dropped off in the main square.
• Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is out of Cusco, then the meeting point will be in the Plaza de Regosijos, one block from the Plaza de Armas Cusco
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This tour is not recommended for people with asthma, heart problems and high blood pressure
- You are advised to bring a long sleeved shirt and sweater, a wind breaker, walking shoes, waterproof pants and jacket, gloves, a scarf, warm socks, a hat or cap for sun protection, sun block and sun glasses, water and snacks, lip balm and any personal medication
- You have to be in a good shape (there is also the possibility to rent a horse for 90 Soles)
- It is also important that you spend some days in Cusco before going to the Rainbow Mountain, so your body gets adjusted to the high altitudes
- Remember to bring 10 Soles for the entrance fee
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.