Rainbow Mountain Cusco Full day Tour
Rainbow mountain awaits travellers adventurous heart to surprise them with a dreamlike landscape. This will be a great adventure in full day, the beautiful rainbow mountain awaits all travelers who love the natural landscapes where you can take photos of rivers, mountains, formidable glaciers, families of vicuñas, llamas or alpacas and of course, the incomparable Rainbow Mountain.
Dare to take this adventure and you can appreciate this gift of nature alone, with family or friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Briefing the day before of your tour in your hotel.
- Professional guide English - Spanish.
- Round trip transport from Cusco to the starting point of the trek.
- Buffet Lunch in Cusipata
- Breakfast in Cusipata
- Pick you up from your hotel
- Drop off near to the main square.
What's excluded :
- Hotel in Cusco
- Entrance Ticket to the Rainbow Mountain (10 Soles)
- Horse (+30 usd)
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
We will visit one of the new natural attractions of Cusco "The rainbow mountain". The tour starts very early in the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco around 4:15 am. We will travel by car around three hours to the south until arriving to Cusipata district, where we take the breakfast. After the breakfast we will travel by car 30 minutes to the control point, where we will start the trek. the trek will last approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes, we will appreciate the typical landscape of the Andes, the main characteristic is the presence of Llamas and Alpacas, upon reaching the viewpoint of Vinicunca or Montaña de Colores (5080 m.a.s.l). Our guide will give us a description about the geography, ecosystem and color of the mountain, we can also have a time to take photos of the memory and admire the beautiful landscape, then we will return by the same route to the point where we start the trek, where our transport will be waiting to take us back to Cusipata, where we will enjoy our lunch. After lunch we will return to Cusco city, arriving around 16:30. The last stop will be near to the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/hostel near to main square in case of aírbnb We will tell you a meeting point or we will send an assistant
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.