Rainbow Mountain and the Red Valley - Private Tour
This place is known for the tourists for less than 3 years, this because a long time ago, these mountains were covered with snow, you have only 3 places in the world with this similar mountain, one in China (Zhangye Danxie), once in Argentina (Jujuy) and in Peru (Vinicunca), the Pacha Mama (Mother Earth) has a special message for you, you must be there.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet
- Snacks - Snacks (Cereal bar, fruit, chocolate bar, water 500ML.)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Proffesional Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit (With Oxigen Tank)
- Walking Sticks (01 Per Person)
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- Extra Water and Personal equipment.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
The Vilcabamba range of mountain where the RAINBOW MOUNTAIN (VINICUNCA) AND RED VALLEY are located, it is huge area to the southeast of Cusco, it is a very important section of the Andes Cordillera, this is one of the mountain range in Peru that has the highest concentration of snowy peaks, this creates beautiful high Andean landscapes with vast snow-capped mountains and large glaciers, which in their thaws make to appear beautiful lagoons, lakes, nice valleys. Nowadays with the passage of time many of these summits are completely uncovered of snow and they show a special natural pigment of the rock that together with some minerals and the special color of the soil of this place creates beautiful mountain, they are very striking by the colors they show, these together with the local people who are mainly breeders of Alpacas and Llamas will make this tour in an unforgettable experience, breathe deeply and live the 5036 meters of “Vinicunca” (The rainbow Mountain).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your hotel or AirBnB, we just need the address or location, if our transportation can not get to your place we will send to our guide to go there and take you where is the car.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 1/15/2021
3/1/2021 - 1/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No es recomendable para viajeros que no pueden caminar.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.