Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley - Private Service
FULL DAY TOUR: Cusco - Cusipata - Rainbow Mountain or The 7-Color Mountain - Red Valley - Cusco.
Get ready to explore part of the Andes of Cusco!
At 4 am, the Professional Guide and private mobility will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco. Then, start a 3-hour trip to the Chilliwani Community, take your energetic breakfast, and start the 1-and-a-half-hour hike along a beautiful uphill path.
From the highest point of the Tour, enjoy the natural beauty, see colorful mountains, impressive snow-capped mountains, and take excellent pictures.
Then, descend to the bus station through the viewpoint of The Red Valley, where our professional chef will be waiting for you with a delicious lunch.
In the afternoon, take your private mobility to your hotel in the city of Cusco (arrival at 6 pm).
Length: 5 km up and down
Hiking time: 6 hours round trip
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private round-trip mobility.
- Top-level professional Guide who speaks English.
- Professional chef.
- Food: Breakfast and Lunch.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- First Aid Kit and Oxygen.
- Rainbow mountain access ticket.
- Walking sticks.
- Dining tent, table and chairs.
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Feed not mentioned in inclusions.
- Horse (can be rented in the same place, optional).
- Travel insurance. Please, we beg you to take out travel insurance.
- Tips (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Discover the mountain of colors, also called 7-color mountain or Rainbow mountain. It is located three hours’ drive from the city of Cusco - Peru.
Take an Exclusive 1-Day Tour from Cusco, walk for 1 hour and a half along a beautiful trail, admire the beauty of the landscape and also flora and fauna of the Andes (llamas, alpacas, vicuñas in their natural habitat and other animals).
Climb up to 5150 meters above sea level / 16,896 feet and see the fifth highest mountain in Peru, Ausangate Mountain (6384 meters / 20, 945 ft).
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.