Rainbow Mountain - |ALL INCLUDED| - Full Day (Private Tour)
It is an impressive day of hiking in the Cordillera Vilcanota, "which is very close to the highest and sacred mountain in the South of Peru called the Ausangate (6,377mts). This "Apu" bearer of life is the Guardian of one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world. Our walk will be accompanied by snow-capped peaks, glaciers, herds of llamas and alpacas. This hike offers a selection of wildlife and very impressive landscapes. This will probably be one of the best things you will see in your visit to Peru. VISITS: Mountain 7 colors
AVAILABILITY: Every day
TOUR DURATION: 4:30 AM to 6:00 PM
FREQUENCY: All year
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- tour guide
- oxygen assisting
- walk stick
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- horse rent
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusipata, Cusipata, Cusco Region
To start the 7-color mountain tour we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco (time 4:30 - 5:00 am), then head to the town of Cusipata where we will have a buffet breakfast.
• Then we will go to the beginning of the path where the guide will give you all the instructions to start the walk that lasts 2 hours.
• During the trip we will have the opportunity to appreciate a variety of South American camelids, spectacular ecosystems of the place and beautiful views of the snowy Ausangate.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
• At approximately 10:30 we will arrive at our destination called Vinicunca or Rainbow Mountain (5,200 msm / 16,466 ft.). Upon arrival you will have enough time to enjoy this unique landscape that geography formed and you can take spectacular photographs from the 7-color mountain viewpoint.
• After taking spectacular photographs in the mountain of 7 colors we will return to the starting point, where our mobility will be waiting for us to take us back to the town of Cusipata to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
• After lunch we will return to Cusco arriving at approximately 4:30 Pm.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.