Rainbow Mountain, also known as the Mountain of 7 colors, Red Mountain, Vinicunca Mountain, is a magical place. Its roads were once part of the old Quechua route, and were used to exchange products (barter), along with the other Quechua regions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
We will depart from Cusco at around 5:00 am through the southern part of the city, passing by Urcos, and arriving at Cusipata (1:30 hrs. approx.) Here we will enjoy a nutritious breakfast which will last approximately 40 minutes. After a brief talk we will continue with our trip taking our vehicle to the starting point of the walk, the community of Fula Wasi Paw (1:00 hr. Approx). We then start our trek at the foot of the Ausangate, an ascent of 1:30 hrs. approximately until reaching the highest point where we can finally appreciate the beautiful Mountain of Colors.
During this trip we will have the opportunity to see the different varieties of South American camelids as well as the flora of the region. Arriving at the mountain of colors we will have time to take pictures of this enigmatic place for approximately 40 minutes. We then continue with our descent walk of 1:00 hour approximately reaching the point where we started. Here our vehicle awaits us to go to the restaurant in Cusipata where our delicious lunch will be waiting for us (we will have one hour approximately for lunch). We then return to the city of Cusco where we will arrive at approximately 4:00 pm.
Roundtrip tourist transportation
• Group of maximum 18 people
• Bilingual group
• Professional guide in tourism (bilingual)
• Breakfast and lunch buffet (vegetarian option)
• Oxygen and first aid equipment
• Walking Sticks
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Rental horses
• Mineral water
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE:
• Thermal clothing
• Trekking shoes
• Waterproof trousers
• Wool gloves
• Hat or cap for the sun
• Small backpack
• Extra money
Departure Point :Ecopackers Travel Agency
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends at Regocijo Square
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.