Private and completely personalized, your one-of-a-kind itinerary takes into account all the practicalities as well as the fun stuff
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- tanque de oxigeno
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
The Rainbow Mountain was included by National Geographic in the list of the 100 places you should go before die.
We will pick you up early from your hotel in Cuzco around 04:30 am, then we will drive through the South Valley he hike to Vinicunca is approximately 3 hours and reaches heights between 4,700 and 5,007 meters. Throughout your journey you will pass through a vibrant green valley with the impressive Ausangate Mountain towering in the distance, as you get closer to Rainbow Mountain you will begin to see the first signs of the colored minerals that form the painted hills, and finally we will get to the top after we been haking for about 2 hours and get a vantage point that gives you a 360 degree view of the beautiful landscape that makes up the sacred land. Take in the beautiful scenery and the surrounding Ausangate mountains and turquoise-blue lakes along the way. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the top after hiking the 2 hours down the mountain to head back to Cusco.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.