Rainbow Life In Stockholm
Stockholm LGBTQ-life by day. We go trough the city at day time and visit different historical places, Cofféshops, stores and more. We eat lunch and dinner at local rainbow-pubs and end the night at the club.
Where should we go out tonight? I gladly serve you by show all the places to visit during the night.
per adult from
60 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm Old Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
The oldest part of Stockholm, and home for LGBT establishments.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Karl XII:s torg, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Bitter Pills, 117 36, Verkstadsgatan 4, 117 36 Stockholm, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.