Rain forest, Wild life, Waterfall and Chocolate Private Tour
Get an up close look at Costa Rica's hidden natural wonders with this Llanos de Cortes waterfall, Finca verde Sloth's wild habitat and Chocolate tour. Follow an expert local guide through breathtaking scenery, rugged trails and truly beautiful attractions. This is the perfect way to explore outside the city and see what makes Costa Rica a top attraction for nature lovers. Highlights Chocolate Tour, Llanos de Cortes Waterfall and the beautiful Sloth habitat at the finca verde private farm. Experience the beauty of Costa Rica's natural landscapes Follow a local guide through stunning rugged terrain Round-trip hotel transport and lunch included
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tree Chocolate Tour
- Entry/Admission - Cataratas Llanos de Cortes
- Entry/Admission - Finca Verde Lodge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tree Chocolate Tour, Santa Rosa de, Provincia de Alajuela, Upala, 21301, Costa Rica
• Chocolate tour.
Enjoy the sweetest rainforest experience, discovering the ancient secrets of chocolate at the Tree Chocolate farm, from its discovery and use in tropical America to the processing of the product as we know it and enjoy today. In this tour you will have the opportunity to learn interesting aspects of cocoa and chocolate from its origins and history, participate in all the production process from the harvesting of the fruit to the drying and grinding of the seed, the developing of the traditional drink of our ancestors, and of course, enjoying a high-quality organic chocolate sampling.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cataratas Llanos de Cortes, Off the Pan American Highway, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
The Llanos del Cortés waterfalls are surrounded by lush vegetation, its waters form a beautiful curtain falls, forming a pond or pool where you can swim or just cool off and enjoy the beautiful surroundings where magic is complemented by the sound of falling water. Furthermore, this oasis offers the particularity of having a beach of clear sands, where you can enjoy the spectacular view of the falling water. The safety of its refreshing waters and the variety of flora and fauna in such a small size make it an ideal place to visit ... so, do not miss this natural treasure!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Finca Verde Lodge, 6, Alajuela Province, Bagaces, Costa Rica
This is where you will see sloths and other wildlife. Hike through a private nature reserve at the base of Tenorio Volcano This little hike is a fantastic opportunity for unforgettable experiences in one of Costa Rica's most unique hidden gems. The mountainous rain forest and volcanic region of Tenorio offers beautiful views, exotic vegetation, and animal diversity. You will have the chance to encounter the animals of the rain forest such as sloths, tree frogs, tucans, butterflys, many kinds of birds on a small walk through a privately run property perfectly preserved in the northern rain forest region. Lunch will be served at the restaurant with some beautiful views of the Tenorio volcanic region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Playas del Coco, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
2: Playa Panama, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
3: Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica, Guanacaste Province, Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
4: Ocotal Beach, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
5: Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
6: Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
7: Guanacaste Province, Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
8: Guanacaste Province, Liberia, Costa Rica
9: Hacienda Pinilla, Carretera a Playa Avellanas, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
10: Guanacaste Province, Brasilito, Costa Rica
11: Guanacaste Province, Potrero, Costa Rica
12: Papagayo Peninsula, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in specific places just let us know where is your location.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Infant meals are not included
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.