Raimbow Mountain - Cusco
We will enjoy our journey where we will observe the multicolored landscapes and crops that are mixed between the mysterious mountains and snowy mountains, Andean animals such as llama, alpaca, sheep, vicuñas and deep valleys. We will arrive at the picturesque town of Cusipata
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - The breakfast is buffet
- Lunch - The lunch is buffet
- Private transportation
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
The adventure starts very early, at 04:00 to 4:30 am we will start picking you up for your different hotels.
We will continue our journey where we will observe the multicolored landscapes and crops that are mixed between the mysterious mountains and snowy mountains, Andean animals such as llama, alpaca, sheep, vicuñas and deep valleys. We will arrive at the picturesque town of Cusipata where we will have breakfast. After our breakfast we will take the bus again and it will take us to Wasipata where we will start our hike 1:50 hours up the mountain until we reach Vinicunca hill or known as Mountain of colors. We will reach a height of 5080 meters.
This will be the point where we will have enough time to take pictures, videos, etc. At the same time it will be the place where we will enjoy the view that delights with the magic that the mountains enclose after such an exquisite experience we will undertake the return walk and there the transport will wait for us to take us to the town of Cusipata where we will have lunch, then we will return to Cusco to Around 5:00 p.m., this is the culmination of the 7-color mountain hike.
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.