Rafting Urubamba River + Zip Line
Our adrenaline-filled expedition begins, when we will pick you up from your hotel in our private transport, after one and a half hours drive we arrive in the put -in at the shores of “ River Lodge “ our private campsite, where we can leave your luggage. Here you will enjoy, hot showers, toilets, relaxing sauna and a comfortable dining area.
Our professional Rafting Guides (English and Spanish) will provide you with all the proper Rafting equipment such as helmet, wet-suit, spray jacket, paddle and self-bailing raft. After a comprehensive safety talk, you will drive 10 minutes more to Chuqui them We will be running exciting rapids class III & III.
per adult from
1 day 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
The River Rafting 1 Day,It is one of the most important rivers in Peru and is part of the Amazon basin, it runs from the high Andean ranges down through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, past Machupicchu. It has some exciting whitewater depending on the section of the river being done and the time of the year. You can find the most important section of Rafting during the season, it is located in Chuquicahuana area “Chuqui” class III sections on the Upper Urubamba river. There are good class III rapids and the water is not contaminated.
This section of the river is full of adrenaline, with fast rapids Class II and III on the “Chuqui” section of the river we will include a safety Cataraft or Kayak.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
coordinaremos viajes WhatsApp o mensaje hora y nombre de su hotel un día antes de su partida al tour
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.