Rafting Songa Probolinggo (from Malang)
Participants have been coordinated leaving from the city of Malang by using a car from the tour operator. Arriving at the location participants will get knowledge & learning before participating in this activity. During the activity participants will be equipped with safety equipment and accompanied by a professional instructor. The river which is used as a location for rafting is the best spot in East Java, with long distances and various forms of grade II and grade III rapids. Along the location of rafting, participants will be treated to many natural landscapes and exotic natural waterfalls. This activity will be a very pleasant and most memorable rafting experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Rafting Equipment & Professional Instructors
What's excluded :
- Purchase (shopping) personal needs
Participants will walk along the Pekalen river in the village of Ranu Gedang, Probolinggo - East Java using a rubber boat. Along the Pekalen river path used as a Rafting location, participants will encounter several natural waterfalls whose water immediately falls on the Pekalen river. The path that is traversed is around 12 Km with various rapids, with grade II and grade III characters. Participants use safety equipment and will always be accompanied by experienced professional instructors. Most activities will also be enshrined by team photography and videography.
Departure Point :Patung 3 Singa Arema, Jl. Trunojoyo, Kiduldalem, Kec. Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65119, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Malang Airport, Malang Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.