Rafting in Upper Seti (Half Day Rafting)
Just a little ways from Pokhara's Lakeside, this straightforward boating experience offers 1 ½ long stretches of constant adrenaline filled class III+/IV rapids. With fabulous Annapurna mountain sees, perfectly clear Himalayan whitewater and a delightful canyon beautified with a suspension scaffold and supplication banners – boating the Upper Seti River is a definitive half day trip in Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Complement Photos
What's excluded :
Rafting with best views of Mountains, terraced Farm,local villages and many more of Nepal. Our respected travelers can also do swimming in river, cliff jump and many more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup our respected traveler only inside Pokhara Valley.
Departure Time :2/5/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:15 AM - 07:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.