Rafting in Interlaken from Lucerne
Join us for an adrenalin-filled adventure in the stunning nature of the famous Bernese Oberland! Enjoy the magnificent scenery during this unforgettable white water rafting experience and steer your racing dinghy through the turbulent waters of a pristine alpine river.
per adult from
What's included :
- Panorama drive to Europe's adventure sport capital Interlaken
- Transportation in a comfortable coach or minibus
- Professional, multilingual guide during the transportation (English/Spanish)
- Experienced outdoor guides during the rafting adventure (English only)
- Rafting equipment, changing rooms and hot showers
- 3 - 4 hours Rafting adventure
- Entry/Admission - Kursaal
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Longines Boutique, Grendelstrasse 19, 6004 Luzern, Switzerland
Wait at the sidewalk of Frankenstrasse 2-4 to meet your multilingual guide — who speaks English and Spanish — and board your luxury coach. Start your day with a scenic coach journey through the beautiful countryside to Interlaken, Europe's adventure sports capital and internationally renowned hotspot for outdoor sport enthusiasts.
Stop At: Kursaal, Strandbadstrasse 44, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
At the adventure base, a team of internationally accredited outdoor guides welcomes and briefs you for the upcoming white water action. Start your exhilarating rafting adventure on the mighty Lütschine right below the majestic Eiger North Face. Paddle down the turbulent waters and steer the racing dinghy through the continuous class III-IV rapids surging down from the mountains. The thrilling journey on the demanding white water ends at the turquoise Lake Brienz. What a perfect final of this spectacular raft experience in the Swiss Alps!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bahnhofstrasse 25/5 3800, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
Enjoy some leisure time to explore Interlaken, located between two astonishing lakes, on your own before you meet again with your tour guide for your return journey.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sihlquai, Sihlstrasse 41, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Enjoy the ride back to Zürich after an amazing day in the Swiss Alpes.
Departure Point :Frankenstrasse 2, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 16 / Maximum weight 125 kg / Swimming skills are required!
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given a partial refund.
- Please bring your bathing clothes and a towel with you! Showers and toilets are available at the base.
- Our professional, multilingual guide accompanies the tour from Lucerne to Interlaken and back.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19 under the "Clean & Safe" campaign supported by Switzerland Tourism. Face masks (not during rafting activity) and disinfectant wipes will be provided free of charge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.