Rafting in Granada - Alpujarra
Surf the obstacles that you will encounter in the whitewater river.
Enjoy the jumps in the middle of the tour.
Take home an amazing photo report.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Wetsuit, neoprene socks, lifejacket, helmet, security equipment
- Pictures and videos
- R.C. and accident insurances
What's excluded :
Rafting is a sporting and recreational activity that consists of crossing the river bed in the direction of the current on pneumatic rafts.
We can choose between two routes of different level: Easy or Medium-high
The easy level route lasts 1.5 hours (45 minutes on the river) and is suitable for children from 6 years.
This route is ideal for families and quieter people who want to start rafting.
The medium-high level route lasts 3 hours (1.5 - 2 hours on the river) and is suitable for children from 12 years old.
This route is ideal for any type of person in search of strong emotions and a lot of adrenaline generated by the whitewaters of the Guadalfeo River, just in Orgiva.
We will be equipped with wetsuits, neoprene socks, life jackets, helmets, paddles and water cameras to immortalize the experience.
Departure Point :Calle Neptuno, 11, 18004 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick-up in Repsol Gas Statin, in front of Neptuno shopping center
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.