Rafting in Borjomi
White water, beautiful nature and fun experience. That’s what rafting is about. On this tour, we will start our rafting adventure from the village Chitakhavi to Borjomi. We will pass a beautiful valley and get your adrenaline pumping. This is the track, which was also used during the European Championship in rafting.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Rafting equipment
- Rafting instructor IRF
- Hydro clothing
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi, Borjomi, Samtskhe-Javakheti Region
During the whitewater rafting trip you will see amazing Borjomi valley. Also, this is the route on which was arrange Europe championship in whitewater rafting.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
Borjomi’s mineral water park, dating back to 1850, occupies a narrow wooded valley and includes the town's original mineral water source, Ekaterina Spring, which is straight ahead of the entrance. Most of the park is full of rather naff rides and entertainments, but if you walk about 3km upstream, you’ll find several small, spring-fed swimming pools (5 GEL) with a constant temperature of about 27°C. Bring your own swimming costume and flip-flops; towels are provided.
Departure Point :Chitakhevi, Georgia
Return Detail :35 Razmadze St, Likani 1200, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.