Rafting Fonse River (Class II & III)
Fonse River is a great white water rafting for first-timers, nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts, and people who are simply looking for a fun rafting adventure. It is a perfect family trip, great activity to do with children.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Transportation to/from your San Gil Hotel. Tropical fruit break. Equipment. Bilingual professional guide. Safety kayak. Snack and beer at the end. Insurance.
- GoPro pictures are available upon request for an extra cost.
What's excluded :
An amazing day on the river, surrounded by nature and with the excitement of the white water. The excursion in the Fonce River is an amazing opportunity for first-timers, nature lovers and families, which does not require experience and can make people from 5 years old. It is not necessary to know how to swim. The trip down the river is 10 km where you can visualize a large part of the fauna and flora of the area. The starting point of the activity is 10 km from San Gil via Charala place known as the sandbox and ends in San Gil in the place known as the boardwalk.
Programming: 3 hours (1 hour and 30 minutes on the river and 1 hour and 30 minutes in preparation and logistics)
Hours: It can be programmed with the client between 8:00 a.m. at 2:00 p.m.
Conditions: Not being pregnant, having no recent injury, not presenting heart disease
Recommendations: Appropriate clothing: shorts, shorts, short or long lycra, t-shirt, tennis or adjustable sandals, repellent, sunscreen, change clothes, and hydration.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The transportation service from the hotel is included for San Gil hotels. Hotels outside the San Gil municipality have an additional cost.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.