Rafting, ATV and Ziplining Adventure in Phangnga
Take out our all-terrain-vehicles (ATV) for an off-road spin! But only after you have enjoyed a nice whitewater rafting session with us. This rafting package includes zip-lining. All trips include a stop at Wat Suwannakuha (known as the temple cave and the monkey cave).
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Experienced Paddler
- Fruits and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Ton Pariwat Wildlife Conservation Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple), Krasom Subdistrict Thailand
Suwankuha temple, known as the cave temple or Monkey cave, with its stunning golden reclining Buddha and you can enjoy observing the curious wind monkeys outside the cave.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ton Pariwat Wildlife Conservation Area, Song Phraek, Mueang Phang-nga District, Phang-nga 82000, Thailand
Prepare for an adventure of a lifetime with all-rounder whitewater rafting package.
Your day will begin with a pickup from your hotel. On the way to base camp you will stop at Suwan Kuha Temple (“The Monkey Cave”).
Arrive at the Camp, located at Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary. You will be able to store your belongings in a locker.
Spend the day enjoying your 3 activities; exciting rafting, ziplining, and a one hour ATV ride.
Enjoy a Thai set lunch served at the camp restaurant before resuming your activities. After the excitement, it will be time to relax. During this time you can reflect on the fun you had during the day!
Depart from base camp and return safely to your hotel in Phuket.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Phuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
Departure Time :Hotel Transfer is included in the package. The pick up time varies according to where you are staying. But it will be during these times 07.15am - 08.30am.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum Weight 100kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.