Rafting Adventure On River Betwa From Orchha With Lunch Or Supper-Sharing Basis
The 16th century town of Orchha lies on the banks of the River Betwa and is famous for its palaces, temples and cenotaphs. Against this historical backdrop, spend a few hours rafting on the Grade I and II rapids of the River Betwa. You will be accompanied by trained experts who will guide you through the currents of the river ensuring that you have an exhilarating and memorable experience.
• Grade I and II rapids of the River Betwa
• Cenotaphs of Orchha at a distance
• Nature walk along the banks of the River Betwa
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in air-conditioned vehicle
- Tuk-Tuk ride to rafting spot and back
- 02 - 03 trained Rafting Professionals
- Life jacket and safety equipment
- Lunch or supper (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food or drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orchha, Orchha, Tikamgarh District, Madhya Pradesh
You will be picked up from your hotel in Orchha and driven to the meeting point for the rafting expedition, where you will be met by your instructor. From there you will take a short ride in a tuk-tuk to the riverside from where the rafting expedition will start.
Once there, put on your life jacket and get familiar with the raft while your instructor shares with you some important information on the currents of the river and the guidelines to follow.
Next get into the raft and let the current of the river guide you from there on. As you travel down the river you will notice the beautiful cenotaphs of the Bundela Kings at a distance. You can also see the picturesque Orchha Wildlife Sanctuary along the banks of the river. You will make a few stops on the way and explore the riverside flora.
At the end of the expedition, enjoy a meal (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant.
After the meal you will be taken back to your vehicle and dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Orchha, Madhya Pradesh 472246, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum age for the tour is 14 years.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- The river course is graded as Level 1-2. There is no dangerous zone.
- A rafting boat can carry 06 passengers- 3 guests and 3 English speaking instructors.
- Tour does not operate in the monsoon season from Apr to Sep.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.