Racha Yai Dive Trip from Phuket
Set off for two dives at Koh Racha Yai, a top scuba diving destination off the coast of Phuket. Certified divers will find an abundance of hard corals, reef fish and other marine life including moral eels, lionfish and scorpion fish. And as a special treat, on the East coast of Racha Yai we have 5!! different wrecks, so with a bit of luck it can be a real spectacular wreck day.
You will be served breakfast and fresh fruit on the boat.
Enjoy personal attention in a small group with a maximum of four divers per experienced guide, quite often you'll dive with a private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the areas of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai and Nai Harn
- Refreshments and beverages (water, coffee, tea and fruits)
- Breakfast and lunch
- Dive guide, tanks and weights included
- Personal accident insurance included
What's excluded :
- Rental of dive equipment available at 600 Baht for a full set
- Hotel pickup and drop off outside of the areas of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong.
You will be making two dives on this trip to the beautiful Racha Yai with certified and experienced instructors. Food will be served throughout the day to keep your energy level up.
On the way to the divesite breakfast will be served, followed by the first dive of the day. At Racha Yai we have 350 out of 365 days reasonable to good visibility, and for the experienced divers there are a few very interesting wrecks to see, provided of course we can dive on the East side of islands where we can find those wrecks.
After that dive time to relax, drink something, and eat lunch. After lunch is the second dive of the day also at Racha Yai, followed by the way back to Phuket. During this time plenty of time to fill out the logbook, drink something and enjoy the fresh fruits available.
Both dives are done with a maximum of 4 divers per guide/instructor, and quite often we'll be able to provide you with a private guide.
Upon arrival in Phuket time to say goodbye to your guide, and we'll take you back to your accommodation in an airconditioned van.
• Koh Racha Yai, Phuket Thailand
• Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, 53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand
Departure Point :Chalong Pier, Andaman Sea, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere on the island. For most places a pickup is included within the price. If you want to be picked up from outside of the included area we can arrange pickup at a surcharge. Departure time from the pier is 08.00 am with hotel pickups before that.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- This trip is for certified divers only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We adhere to all DAN, PADI and SSI safety protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.