Racha, Raya and Maiton Islands Snorkeling Tour
Get ready for an exciting water adventure to see 3 of the most gorgeous islands in Phuket you’ll ever lay eyes on in Thailand! Hop aboard the Seastar speed catamaran to kick off your snorkeling expedition to Raya Noi, Raya, and Maiton Islands. Start your tour with a visit to Pirates Beach where you can bask under the sun, swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters, and lay on pristine white sands. After your first dip, head over to Banana Bay (Raya Noi) for a chance to swim and snorkel in beautiful translucent waters before indulging in a delectable lunch buffet with drinks at Raya Island. After regaining energy, make your way to the next snorkeling point in Raya Island. Head over to the breathtaking Maiton Island to complete your whole day snorkeling adventure. Watch out for dolphins as you may get the chance to see them if you’re lucky enough! Have a hassle free day tour with round trip transfer services available for your ease and comfort.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Our trips are available starting from Phuket and Khaolak. Our transfers in only Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Cape Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, Phuket Town areas are free of charge but other areas in Phuket not stated previously and in Khaolak area, extra charge are applied.
- National park fee
- Life insurance
- Snorkeling equipment
- 1st Class Speed Boat
- Buffet lunch (vegetarian menu available)
- Soft drink on board and fresh fruits
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Phuket Deep Sea Port
- Entry/Admission - Maiton Private Island
What's excluded :
- Photo camera
- Power Bank
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phuket Deep Sea Port, Wichit, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Get ready for an exciting water adventure to see 3 of the most gorgeous islands in PHUKET you’ll ever lay eyes on in Thailand! Hop aboard the SEASTAR speed catamaran to kick off your snorkeling expedition to RAYA NOI, RAYA, and MAITON Islands. Start your tour with a visit to Pirates Beach where you can bask under the sun, swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters, and lay on pristine white sands. After your first dip, head over to Banana Bay (RAYA NOI) for a chance to swim and snorkel in beautiful translucent waters before indulging in a delectable lunch buffet with drinks at RAYA Island. After regaining energy, make your way to the next snorkeling point in RAYA Island. Head over to the breathtaking MAITON Island to complete your whole day snorkeling adventure. Watch out for dolphins as you may get the chance to see them if you’re lucky enough! Have a hassle free day tour with round trip transfer services available for your ease and comfort.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ko Racha Noi, Ko Racha Noi, Phuket
The Racha islands (or Raya Islands), some 12 km south of Phuket, are best known as excellent diving and snorkelling daytrip destinations. Racha Yai, however, is quickly developing into a place to stay on for a while with a number of bungalow and resort operations springing up in recent years. Racha Yai reveals itself in splendid fashion, with most arrivals landing onto a strip of fine white sand tucked deep into the long, U-shaped main bay, called Ao Tawan Tok or Ao Bungalow. The water here is clear and perfect for snorkelling, though the bay gets quite busy with visiting boats in the afternoons. Racha Yai is home to The Racha, a splendid geteway resort. The other large bay, Ao Siam, is a pretty place where lonely strolls in solitude are possible. Racha Noi is uninhabited and has no services or accommodation, but there's some great diving in the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maiton Private Island, 100 Vichit Maung,, ตำบล ฉลอง อำเภอเมืองภูเก็ต ภูเก็ต 83000, Thailand
Maiton Island (sometimes written as Maithon or Mai Ton) is a beautiful tropical island just off Phuket’s east coast. Just 2.5 km across at its widest point, it is ringed by beautiful golden sands and nodding palm trees swaying in the breeze, as well as crystal-clear waters and vibrant coral reefs. Sadly, since the island is privately owned, access to it is extremely limited. This does, however, mean that those who can get there will enjoy breathtaking natural beauty, entirely unspoilt by mass tourism. Maiton Island is a very popular stop for cruises, especially those leaving from Chalong Pier. While most boats only stop nearby, allowing you to swim and snorkel in the sea and enjoy the view, select sailings allow you to enjoy your buffet lunch on the pristine beach. Alternatively, you can go diving just off-shore, where you can encounter turtles, cuttlefish and an array of other colourful tropical sea life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel time 07.30 am
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 0-3 years old are free of charge
- Children between 4-11 years old are child price
- Extra charge pick up zone "Naka Lay, Kamala, Panwa, Surin Beach, Bangtao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Laguna, Aopor, Layan, Maikhao" ฿300 / Pax
- Extra charge Pickup Khaolak area ฿500 / Pax
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.