Rabat Private Day from Casablanca
VISIT THE HASSAN TOWER, THE MOHAMMED V MAUSOLEUM, THE OUDAYAS KASBAH AND THE EXOTIC GARDENS. SAFELY WITH PRIVATE DRIVER MOROCCO.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Pick up at the hotel or port of Casablanca, with a Business VAN Mercedes air-conditioned, Wi-Fi, refreshment ..
Arriving in Rabat we begin the tour by tower Hassan that is built with a red stone in the typical style of the palaces and religious buildings of Morocco. Inside, there are no typical minaret stairs but ramps allowing the muezzin to reach the summit on horseback for the call to prayer.
After the Mohamed V Mosul that houses the tombs of King Mohammed V - ex-Sultan Mohammed bin Youssef - and his sons, Prince Moulay Abdallah and King Hassan II. Designed by Vietnamese architect Eric Vo Toan
We will visit the kasbah oudayas (is an old fortified military camp located in Rabat and built in the twelfth century), we will do a lunch at the marina.
And in the end we visit the exotic gardens It is 12 km from Rabat, on the national road of Kenitra that Mr. Marcel François, French horticultural engineer acquired in 1951 a flat and bare ground of an area of four hectares and a half.
Return to the point of care.
Departure Point :Casablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- CASABLANCA PORT
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.