Rabat Half Day City Tour
This tour will take for a half day discovery of the capital of Morocco Rabat, a city that combine the history to the present.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Admission Fees
- Private Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Chellah
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chellah, Rabat Morocco
Or Sala Colonia is a necropolis and complex of ancient Roman Mauritania Tingitana and medieval ruins at the outskirts of Rabat, it is the most ancient human settlement on the mouth of the BouRegreg River.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mausoleum of Mohammad V, Boulevard Abi Regreg, Rabat 10030 Morocco
Located on the opposite side of Yaakub Al Mansour esplanade. It contains the tombs of the Moroccan king Mohammed V and his two sons, late King Hassan II and Prince Abdallah.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hassan Tower, Boulevard Mohamed Lyazidi, Rabat 10030 Morocco
It’s the minaret of an incomplete mosque, the tower was intended to be the largest minaret in the world along with its mosque but the work stopped just after the death of Yaakub Al Mansour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kasbah des Oudaias, off Rue des Consuls, Rabat 10030 Morocco
The Kasbah is located at the mouth of the Bou Regreg River, built in the twelfth century by the Almohads who called it “Al Mahdia” in reference to their leader Al Mahdi Ben Tumurt. Originally this Kasbah was a Ribat (a military defense). And later the kasbah gave its name to the whole city. Kasbah Oudayas is a city within a city, a little city apart in Rabat. In 2012 it was inscribed on the list of World Heritage of UNESCO as a cultural asset along with other sites in the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange pick-up from all locations inside the city. Please advice a clear pick up location and address upon your booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.