Qumran, Masada & Dead Sea Day Trip from Jerusalem
Explore the Judean Desert on a full-day tour of Masada, Qumran, and the Dead Sea from Jerusalem. Visit the site where the the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, then board a cable car to Masada to explore the ancient mountain fortress with your guide. Continu from Roman baths to King Herod’s palace, and hear the legend of the Jewish rebels who held the plateau against the Romans. Explore the Dead Sea to wallow in nutrient-rich mud and swim in hyper-saline water
• Full-day tour of Judean Desert sites from Jerusalem
• Hear the story of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
• Guided tour of the popular sights by local experts.
• Ascend to the top of Masada by cable car
• Float in the famous salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea.
• Includes all entrance fees
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cable Car up to Masada
- Entry/Admission - Qumran Caves
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Judaean Desert
Explore the Judean Desert on a full-day tour of Masada, Qumran, and the Dead Sea from Jerusalem.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Qumran Caves, Wadi Qumran Palestinian Territories
Visit Qumran Caves - Visit the site where the the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, then board a cable car to Masada to explore the ancient mountain fortress with your guide.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
Visit Masada National Park: Roman baths to King Herod’s palace, and hear the legend of the Jewish rebels who held the plateau against the Romans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Explore the Dead Sea to wallow in nutrient-rich mud and swim in hyper-saline waterAttractions on the Masada & Dead Sea:
Dead Sea / Masada National Park / Qumran Caves
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Jerusalem, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.