Quito Multisport: Bike, Trek, Canopy and More
This magical package is perfect for outdoor lovers that want to explore the diversity of Quito and its surroundings. Just outside of the capital of Ecuador enjoy biking the slopes of Cotopaxi volcano, explore riding cable cars, and hiking the trail of waterfalls in Mindo cloud forest, and stand on both sides of the hemisphere on the Equator line at 0°00’00» latitude.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation: 5* hotel in Quito.
- Transportation: Private and comfortable transportation, truck, bikes.
- Trip Leader: Certified expert leaders and local guides.
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
What's excluded :
- Meals not described in the itinerary
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
Day 1: COTOPAXI VOLCANO
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
On our first day of this adventure, we are heading south of Quito to visit Cotopaxi National Park, traveling the famous route of the volcanoes. We use the travel time to absorb the sights of local villages, high Andean scenery, and the unique attire of the indigenous people of this region. Once we arrive in the national park, we will be 3800 meters above sea level (12,460 ft. a.s.l.). Afterward, our journey continues up to Cotopaxi Volcano on a road that twists and turns its way to the parking site of the refuge at 4.650 meters (15,255 ft a. s. l.) of altitude. From here we will hike to the refuge José Rivas at 4800 meters (15,750 ft a. s. l.). Due to the extreme altitude, this seemingly short hike will take an hour. We will ascend to the beginning of the glacier. After the hike, we will take our bikes and ride on the slopes of the volcano on switchback trails all the way to Limpiopungo Lake enjoying amazing views and landscapes formed by the different eruptions of Cotopaxi volcano.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Swissôtel Quito or similar.
Day 2: HIKING THE TRAIL OF WATERFALLS IN MINDO CLOUD FOREST
Stop At: Mindo, Mindo, Pichincha Province
Early morning travel over an hour from Quito lies the Mindo Cloud forest, filled with amazing plant and animal life – perfect for a day trip from Quito. For the ornithologists in the bunch, Mindo and its surrounding cloud forest are a birdwatcher's paradise!
This cloud forest tour in Mindo is a day of adventure in nature hiking the famous trail of 7 waterfalls along Mindo River and its many small tributaries creating drops of water with stoning formations and unique opportunities of spotting wildlife including toucans, quetzals, tanagers, hummingbirds, parrots, cock of the rock, etc.
This is also a perfect day to stand on both sides of the Equator in the middle of the world, and afternoon return to Quito City.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Swissôtel Quito, Avenue 12 De Octubre 1820, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport, Nuevo Aeropuerto Internacional de Quito Tababela S/N - Via, Quito 170907, Ecuador
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.